Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Rhea & Carlo- May 23 2009

Rhea & Carlo were married in St. Joesph's Basilica with a beautiful reception at the Crowne Plaza. Jolyn from Nuance Occasions was their stellar wedding planner, and just as I knew their wedding day was perfect! The Catholic ceremony was complete with traditional Filipino ceremonies which really personalized the event. I really enjoyed watching and photographing Carlo take care of his bride during the ceremony by wiping her tears and holding her tight. These two have an amazing connection.....one that has kept them together while Rhea has worked overseas for years. Any couple that can survive years of long distance has what it takes to go the distance. They even talk three times a day while Rhea is in Japan, which I thought was amazing.

Carlo and Rhea, your wedding was full of friends and family and those who love and support you. Judging by the size of your Bridal Party and reception you have lots of love backing you up. Thanks for sharing your day with me, it was such a pleasure working with you both ( I especially enjoyed laughing all day at the 100 expressions of R&C...sneak peek below of the million faces they made throughout the day!)

Hugs,

Kelsy




















I was laughing out loud as I went through this series... it is just sooooo Rhea & Carlo! I'm not usually not into goofy pics, but this just made me smile!

3 comments:

Jolyn @ Nuance Occasions said...

Kelsy, your montage of their faces captured them perfectly!!!! They were such a fun couple, and you created beautiful images for them...I'm sure they'll love this sneak peak!!

michelle said...

OH, i love the photobooth style fun series! How cute!

Oler Family said...

What great pictures! I love the collage!