Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Christine & Kyle- esession

Christine and Kyle are getting married this October in Canmore and I am so pleased to be a part of their day. Christine is actually a wedding and portrait photographer in Fort Mac, so it is extra special that she choose me! It is always an honour when another photographer trusts me to capture their day. I really enjoyed hanging out with them on a warm spring evening and seeing how cute they are together. It's always a pleasure to photograph true love :)

Thanks again for a wonderful evening! Can't wait too take part in your Mountain wedding this fall!!



Cheers,

Kelsy


































8 comments:

Erik Hornung said...

My McFlurry melted while I kept looking, and looking, and looking at these photos.

Thanks for that!

Laurie said...

these are so fantastic Kelsy!! love em :)

Christine said...

Thanks so much for such a fun time! The pictures look wonderful and we are extra excited about you capturing our special day! Can't wait! : )

Kim said...

Christine! These are beautiful!
Congratulations! I wish the very best to both of you!!

Katie said...

Love these pics guys, Kelsy, you did an amazing job! Cute dress and matching shoes, Christine! Love the outfit choices on you both, these are keepers!

Anonymous said...

Christine you look Radiant! Kyle you are a lucky guy.

Sue

Anonymous said...

aThese are beautiful! Fantastic job! Christine, I'm drooling over those shoes! So cute!

Lisa

Oler Family said...

These pictures were so fun to look at...and I've gotta say...those shoes are sooo cute!