Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Nielson Family

This past weekend I had the opportunity to photography my brothers' growing family of four. If any other photographers out there have tried to shoot 4 kids all under the age 8....it is quite the task to have them all happy/smiling/looking in the general vicinity of the camera. So instead of setting ourselves up for a bit of stress, we had fun with it and just let the kids be themselves. As my husband so cleverly pointed out, not everyone is looking at the camera in the family picture, but it feels just so "them". If I could do anything as a photographer it would be to capture people as they really are, and I think this just about does it :)




The whole Nielson Clan




Jared. He told my husband that Tim was soooo strong he was stronger then an Incredible. Tim hasn't seen The Incredibles so some of the compliment was wasted, but his ego was stoked all the same.



Isabelle. My little performer! She has the starring role of Peter Pan in her Musical Theatre school! I am so proud of her!!




Cora. We are so blessed to have her healthy and to receive positive results from her CT scan. She is going to be our little genius :)



Heidi. She's a pretty awesome girl who informed her family she is a "tomboy"...this while wearing all pink and preparing for dance class. Too cute.


Kai & Heather. Still in love after 4 kids!!!
Lots of Hugs,
Kelsy

1 comment:

Natalie J. Robertson said...

I LOVE the first one with Cora smiling! What a photogenic family overall.