Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Oksana & Curtis: esession

I had the pleasure of photographing Oksana & Curtis last night . I really enjoyed shooting them in construction sites and train yards... and really enjoyed not getting in trouble for trespassing in places we obviously shouldn't have been. Oksana & Curtis have a deeper connection then I can put into words. The pure love for each was so strong it actually brought me to tears while photographing them... I have never cried at an engagement session before but was blown away by all the love surrounding me. It was absolutely magical.


Oksana's family moved her from Ukraine 11 years ago and Curtis lived in the UK after attending NAIT. Eventually this couple met through friends. Can you imagine the series of events that brought them together? Every decision we make can alter our life in amazing ways.

Isn't life is Brilliant?




I wasn't the only one shedding a tear.






I am so in love with love.







Don't you just love her hat? It's so European of her :)



Yes, Trespassing can be this cool.


Such a beautiful couple....






Thanks Curtis & Oksana for making me step back and feel grateful for living in such a beautiful world.


Be Blessed,
Kelsy

7 comments:

Julie James said...

Kelsy...Wow! I love this set! You really came away with some amazing images...so lovely!!

Erik Hornung said...

beautiful. amazing.

Amy said...

I love love love this session. You can feel the love in each image. The first image is incredible! The fourth image is stunning. I would put them up as large metallic prints side by side in my home. Way to go girl you rocked this session. Amazing work! I love images that speak and share the love and connection of a couple.

Nicole said...

Tears of joy..., what an amazing photo.

Laurie said...

these are FANTASTIC!!!

Christine said...

LOVE the train yard setting! The colors are awesome and this shoot was fantastic! Nicely done! : )

Oler Family said...

Wow!! What else can I say? I love the picture with the tear. You can almost feel the love these 2 have for each other just by looking at their pictures. I also Love the picture with the train cars. These are amazing!!