Monday, May 4, 2009

Leanne & Maurice- May 2 2009


Leanne and Maurice were married at St. Andrew's Church followed by a lovely reception out at The Country Lodge. As the day went on I realized more and more that they are both the kind of people who do the right thing simply because it is the right thing. They are the type of people I want to surround myself with since knowing them simply makes the world feel like a better place. Throughout the day I found myself surrounded with so much love, sincerity and integrity it continually warmed my heart. Photographing their wedding I couldn't have made me happier. It's funny since the more I have gotten to know Leanne and Maurice, the more they seemed that they couldn't be more different...from different countries and backgrounds to start... yet the depth of their connection has gone beyond any differences and obstacles in their way.

Thanks for sharing your day with me.

Lots of love,
Kelsy

ps. I had a small insight that perhaps Leanne's Father wants grandchildren? He may have subtly mentioned it in his speech :) I agree, you guys will have the most beautiful children!





































1 comment:

leanne said...

Stunning work, Kelsy! We couldn't be more impressed and thrilled!