Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Adam & Michelle- May 16 2009

Adam and Michelle were married this past weekend at St. Peter's Lutheran Church in Cochrane followed by an amazing reception at Silver Tip Golf Club in Canmore. The whole day just flew by! That was partly due to the fact that Adam and Michelle are some of our great friends and shooting their wedding was just like hanging out ( expect for the fact that I was taking photographs and they were snuggling in front of me the whole time..not exactly our normal Friday night). I also knew half of the BP and they absolutely rocked my world......especially when I called Adam's cell on Friday night and asked them all to bring hiking shoes so they could scale a bit of a rock wall for our formals location. Everyone did awesome and the images are totally worth the hike. The party that night did not disappoint as the DJ brought his arsenal of late 90's tunes among others. Personally I enjoyed Bud and Robb's rendition of the NSYNC's dance with chairs. That little number got the 5D video capability up and running for the first time ever. I would post the video here, but you may just pee your pants from laughing too hard.


Michelle & Adam- I am so proud of both of you guys. I didn't know how you would pull off graduating from Medical school/Dental School and have a wedding all in essentially the same month. But somehow you did and managed to have one of the greatest weddings of all time. I loved witnessing your vows and being the one to capture your memories. I was able to cry at your slideshow but still photograph that priceless first dance. It was a honour to be there as a friend and especially your photographer. Thanks for a wonderful day and a awesome party. You guys are amazing friends and we love you both!!


Thank goodness you are relaxing on the beach in Maui now, you deserve that!!!


In love,

Kelsy







Yes, wind rocks my world.


Hot stuff, Michelle can work it!








Love this one!!!!!





Look how itty bitty they are....now imagine how they had to actually get down there! Fun!



Again with the crazy wind....Although all my first ideas were basically garbage after the wind picked up like crazy, the trick to being a wedding photographer in Alberta is working with nature, not against it!


Yup, me and Timmy at the reception dancing up a storm. We had so much fun dancing the night away with all our friends. And look, I've even watermarked the image..so don't even think of stealing such a breathtaking photograph! :)

2 comments:

wil said...

beauty!
Now you gotta post your 5dmkii vid! :)

Curtis said...

Kels,

The pictures looked amazing! It was a blast hanging out with you and Tim again. Can't wait to see the rest. Love you lots.

CPH