Monday, May 11, 2009

Gabriela & Domenico- May 9 2009

Gabby and Dom's wedding had the wow factor... from the hands-down-nicest hotel room I have ever been in for Gabby's getting ready (word on the street is that Brittany Spears stayed there) to the ceremony in the most historical and beautiful church in Edmonton (aka St. Joesph's Basilica) to the elegant reception at Sutton Place Hotel, everything was perfect!

I was blown away by all the perfect details....like D&G cuff links (get it, D&G??) the bottles of Champagne for their favours, the tiramisu dessert made by Dom's award winning Mom, the shoes (oh, the shoes!!!I was in Shoe Heaven!) and the full 5 course Italian dinner, the entire day was so luxurious & just so Gabby and Dom :). From that first kiss that was totally too hot for a Catholic Church to finishing off the night with a beautiful first dance, the entire day was amazing.

You guys are as both as stunning on the inside as the out, which makes you pretty great people to be around. Your wedding day was incredible and I am soooooo excited to show you the rest of the images.

Have fun on your Honeymoon.... I'm not going to lie, I am SOOO jealous of your glass bottom hut over the ocean in Bora Bora. You will have the most amazing time!!

Lots of love,
Kelsy
































The elevator opened up and Gabby and Dom were kissing perfectly, oh so sweet! Nah, I'm a terrible liar... the awesome videographers at Imago Weddings set this up while I was crawling around trying to find a lost diamond...long story. But I caught the last bit of the shot and think they're darn pretty cute :)

14 comments:

Haley Shandro said...

Stellar photos Kelsy. I think this is my favourite wedding of yours!

Luke said...

Those photos are amazing! I love the clean lines and cool architecture. Beautiful work Kelsey!

Unknown said...

Hi Kelsey...

Great Job..SWEET SHOTS...

CT

Katie said...

Love the pictures Kels, they are beautiful!

Wil said...

I echo Haley, I think this is my favorite wedding of yours too!!
LOVED the locations you picked!!!! They suit this couple really well!

Kelsy Nielson said...

Thanks guys! Wil- that's the best part of scouting a unique location for each couple... you get results that totally suit their personalities.

Heather said...

Amazing Kelsy - amazing

Karie McLain said...

Girl, you just brought sexy back! Hot Hot Hot! Miss you!

Oler Family said...

What beautiful pictures! They are all amazing! It sounds like a perfect day! What a good looking couple!

Brandy said...

i LOVE the elevator picture! all amazing!!

Anonymous said...

Kelsy,
Domenico and I are soooo happy with pictures and we could not have asked for anything better!! Thank you so much they are absolutely amazing. You took the idea that we had made it your own and it turned out better than we could have ever imagined.

We cannot wait to see the rest of the pic's once we get back!! Thank you for photographing our wedding day!!

Gabby & Dom Russomanno

Amy said...

Amazing job! Love the lines of that dark vent or building behind them. Love the close intimate feeling of the images. Great work, they will love their photos.

Brandy said...

i just noticed the one with the reflection of the sky in the building... i love it!

Anonymous said...

I love these pictures! Cant wait to see the rest when they are ready. The sky background on the glass building is amazing! I bet it makes your job a little easier when the couple is as gorgeous as Gabby and Dom. I wish you were around when I got married.

Natasha