Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Great Wedding Idea

For those of you that know me (& Tim), you'll know we are quite environmentally conscientious and it always pleases me when I find out my clients are too. Mary-Ann & Richard are getting married this August and decided to forgo the fancy paper invitations and send out a wedding website instead. I loved this idea and think it is a unique way to lessen your weddings carbon imprint. Best of all, it is an awesome site incorporating lots of my photography and tons of clever wedding details.

Visit their site by clicking here.

While checking it out make sure you read their engagement story which was featured in the Globe & Mail! As well, check out all of Mary-Ann's stellar wedding ideas like hiring a camp counsellor for entertaining the children attending the wedding, the fun pre-wedding events and their amazing gift "registry".

A big shout out to Mary-Ann and Richard for allowing me to feature their wedding site on my blog :)

Cheers,

Kelsy

No comments: