Thursday, June 4, 2009

Isabelle


My niece Isabelle recently had a project in school were they to do a presentation on an artist of their choice. While other kids were doing projects on famous artists, Isabelle choose to do her project on ME. I only wish I could have been in her class to hear her speak and see the set up: she had some of my pictures from my site, a camera and a mini wedding album. Somehow this was all arrange around a decorated ice cream pail (since I love ice cream!). You gotta love kids creativity. Even though I wasn't there see the presentation, her Mom sent me the text from the report.


If you like ice cream you have something in common with Kelsy.
Kelsy was born in Innisfail. When she was a kid she loved dancing! She went to N.A.I.T. and now she lives in Edmonton. She lives with her husband, my Uncle Tim.
S
he has been working for five years. Her medium is a camera. She won the award of Professional Photographer of the Year for Alberta. She also loves me and roses.

By Isabelle Nielson


Is that not the cutest thing ever? I love her opening statement, very clever. I am so lucky to have such a sweet and adorable niece who loves me unconditionally. Kids are so amazing!
Thanks Isabelle for making my DAY! I can't believe you wrote a report about me. That is the coolest thing ever. We will certainly have to go for Ice Cream next time I see you to celebrate!


Lots of Hugs,


Kelsy

2 comments:

Erik Hornung said...

I love it - kids are adorable!

Natalie J. Robertson said...

How flattering and creative!