Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Jackie & Jordan- June 27 2009

Jackie and Jordan were married on the beach at Pigeon Lake this past weekend. It was a beautiful ceremony overlooking the lake with all of their closest family and friends their to support them. We utilized the water front and the foresty areas surrounding the lake for some rural style portraits. The groomsmen were all very impressed with my ability to 'take down' any trees that were in my shots and I was impressed with the BP hiking through the dense bush for the perfect image. How fun! The day wrapped up with a reception at the local community centre where fun was had by all. Thanks for including me in your plans, I can't wait to show you the rest of the images!

Cheers,

Kelsy
























12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kelsy,

Thank you so much! The pictures look great! We had such a great day and are so excited to see the rest of your work!
jackie and jordon

Julianne Cragg said...

Uber cute photos. Pigeon lake looks like a sea in the fouth photo great job!

Cheers!

Julianne Cragg
www.amodernproposal.com

Stacey Palmer said...

Love the pics guys - I think my fav is the one of you on the end of the dock. Jackie, I can't believe your dress is still in one piece after the shots in the woods!

Anonymous said...

The hike through the bush was great, who knew a tux could go through a bush like that. Photos are super and it was a fun day. I've been bugging Jackie to see the rest.

Shawn

Anonymous said...

the pictures turned out great! i love the pictures i loved the wedding congratulations jackie and jordan!!

Anonymous said...

the pics look amazing, i love the one on the dock, cant wait to see the rest.

Anonymous said...

The pictures look absolutely amazing, the ones of Jackie and Jordon in the forest are amazing!

Anonymous said...

Kelsy,

I love the pics - my fav is the black and white in the woods. I can't wait to see the rest.

Faye

Anonymous said...

wow the pictures turned out so good the one of the bridal party on the dock is sweet! congratulations Jackie and Jordon! Meredith

Betty Lynn-Benson said...

Hi Jackie and Jordon! I love these photos. So nice to see a photographer do something a little different and get out of the studio. I think my favorite is the one of you both on the end of the pier and the most fun one is of the entire wedding party on the pier. Awesome!

Anonymous said...

Congrats Jordon and Jackie...your pictures look beautiful can't wait to see the rest of them. I love the pic of all you on the dock.

Anonymous said...

These pictures are beautiful!!! I love the B&W in the trees. Jackie and Jordon are sooo in love and I think that these pictures captured their personalities:) Great Job!!
Shelaine & Scott