Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Baby Lilianna

I was recently able to photography little Miss Lily at one week old. She is such a darling and already has her parents wrapped around her little fingers. There was a ton of pink in her closet... how can you can tell Mom was excited for a little girl! So adorable! She was an absolute pleasure to photograph and I'm excited to share a couple favourites with you all.


Be blessed,
Kelsy










She curled herself up so perfectly.


This is Lilianna's first smile ever! How exciting to capture this moment! ( who cares if she was sleeping and we all know it isn't a "real" smile)




3 comments:

Erik Hornung said...

incredible. I love them all!

Natasha said...

Great job Kelsey! i I can't wait to see the rest of the pictures.

Natasha

Robyn Frost said...

Kelsy, you captured the beauty of my niece perfectly!