Thursday, July 31, 2008

MaryAnn & Richard- eSession

MaryAnn and Richard are getting married next summer in Meritt, BC and I have a pleasure of joining them out there at their beautiful Ranch. I am so excited to see it...the pictures look amazing: a gorgeous log cabin in a tall-treed valley. Richard works in the country music industry and lucky for me they were out in Alberta for the Big Valley Jamboree. Unfortunately we could only meet up one day: and it was pouring...but being country kids, they sucked it up and we shot out in the rain. I'm cold just thinking about it. lol. But I did really enjoy spending the time together and now I can't wait for your wedding. Should be unbelievable with the gorgeous setting, the musical guests and the two of you: a wonderful couple.

Cheers,
Kelsy









4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful as always!! Love it girl, you seriously rock. I sometimes meet random people who are dissapointed because they couldn't book you as their wedding photographer. hehe Great job Kelsy.

Anonymous said...

wow... is all i can say

Sarah said...

Love that last one, great job.

Flare Photography said...

I LOVE this shoot!! It just seems so real and honest .... I have a soft spot for cowboy hats though .... they're so much fun!! Really though, very beautiful shots!