Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Anne & Jason- esession

Anne and Jason are getting married this August and I'm lucky enough to be their photographer for the day. We spent a evening together in SW Edmonton getting to know each other and "hanging out" in a cow pasture. I found out that Jason has one of my dream jobs: he works for my beloved Edmonton Oilers :)


It ended up being the perfect evening for an engagement session. June nights are just so lovely and you both were so fun to photograph. Because you had to wait long for your blog posting....it is extra long... so enjoy!

Wedding Day is nearly here...see you both soon!

Kelsy
































5 comments:

Stephany@eyespy said...

I love your engagement sessions so much!! And that tree is amazing.

Helena said...

These photos are amazing! Really captures the moment :)

Joni said...

Aw! They look so happy and in love in their cow pasture :)

Anonymous said...

Very nice pics! Can't wait to see the wedding pics! Good choice!

Erik Hornung Photography said...

If anyone can make a cow pasture look that good, it's you! I love all of those!