Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Vanessa & Frank- 07.07.07

Okay, so I knew Vanessa and Frank were some of the sweetest people from the moment I met them...and their wedding was perfect as they are. The ceremony was soooo beautiful it brought me to tears...twice. Yeah, I know...I'm a softie. They had such an amazing singer for the ceremony and music has always been interlaced with my emotions, once he started singing..whew! After the ceremony the pictures were alot of fun..I laughed so much with the Bridal Party...Go Team Orange!! I have also never seen a pregnant woman run so fast. Gosh..so many good laughs, I could go on and on.

Thanks you guys for having me as part of your day, it was so amazing. I can't wait to join you on your honeymoon!!

Lots of hugs,
Kelsy

...Okay, so the honeymoon comment needs some explaining... Vanessa & Frank were introduced to me by another couple, Dean & Jemina, whose wedding I am photographing in Mexico this winter. V&F were thinking about postponing the honeymoon to come to the wedding instead. I really hope they do...it will be a riot!




The dress...it was perfect!




Mom crying after seeing Vanessa in her dress for the first time. She looked so beautiful!
The ceremony...not a dry eye in the house :)

City Skyline shot.
The bridal party... laughing it up!




Edmonton's amazing river valley parks.
That's how you know I love this couple...they climbed across small streams and mud to get the perfect shot!


The perfect blue door to match the Tiffany blue and brown colour palette.
They played a kissing game at the reception.. Sooo funny!
First Dance

Okay, so Vanessa can party like a rockstar. Once the Caribbean music came out the girl came alive.

No comments: