Saturday, July 28, 2007

Sending Out 3 Giant Hugs-

I just got home from Kelly & Rene's wedding...it's late. But I couldn't help but have an overwhelming feeling of gratitude for my career as I drove home. I have had an incredible week with three amazing couples. I just feel so blessed to be able to do the job that I do. I spend my work days with people on one of the most important days of their lives. I laugh with them, cry with them, and feel their love for each other. Every time I shoot a wedding I am honoured to have two people trust me enough to allow me to help create these memories.

Thank you to all my incredible clients, old and new, you are all so important to me and I am so lucky to have been a small part of your lives. Words can't express how much I love my career and love being your chosen photographer.

I will have these last 3 weddings posted early this week, I am so excited to share these images with you all.

-Kelsy

Love isn't blind; it just only sees what matters.- William Curry

No comments: