Thursday, July 12, 2007

No wedding for me....

So this weekend, with no wedding to photograph, my husband Tim and I are going on a little camping trip to Writing on Stone Provincial Park in Southern Alberta. Sounds like fun hey? Expect I just checked the forecast and it is going to be like 37'C. Pretty crazy. So be prepared to see a very tanned and well relaxed Kelsy for next week. And cause I don't have the opportunity to post wedding pictures from this weekend, I thought I would put on some holiday pictures. Yes, I know what you are thinking...great, random pictures...we all have sat through somebody showing us there 300 image collection of their last trip to Lethbridge....yeek! But these are kinda fun pics from our last trip to Europe. We backpacked from London to Paris to Portugal and Spain, then onto Switzerland and Italy, Austria, Slovakia, Hungary and finally Ireland. What an amazing nearly 6 weeks of adventures! When Karen and Aaron were over looking at their engagements we started looking through them, and it gave me the idea to post a small handful ( I took over a thousand) on the Blog. I'll put a some commentary by each to give you an idea of where we were at in our journey.





Well enjoy!

Park in Vienna, Austria... I love the solemn elderly man. He makes me want to know his story.
Dingle, Ireland....really, how could anyone not love Ireland???
Yes, A true Irish Pub in a remote town called "Horse and Cart"
Again, Ireland, in a extremely old (exact years, I can't remember, but BC for sure) Monastery
A whiskey factory, in again, Ireland.
Vineyards in Pompeii, Italy ( you can see Mt. Vesuvius in the background which erupted in 79AD....extreme highlight of the trip to walk through the ruins)

Spain...so gorgeous


Hahahe...Tim being attacked by pigeon's in Venice (they thought the white bag had food and went crazy. I stood back, untouched, laughed my head off and took pictures)


Streets of Vienna, Austria..has an old school feel...interesting to capture a feeling like that.


Awww, yes...the streets of Venice.
More streets of Venice. Definitely worth the trip.
Tim at a Pro-Hockey game in Slovakia. We had to bring out the Oilers toques. Good story here too...ask me about it sometime.
Rome's Coliseum....everything about Rome is Magical. A lifetime wouldn't be enough.
Yes, I do the cheesey tourist pictures too! But really, when else will I get to pose with a Roman guard???

Have a great weekend everyone, I will answer emails when I return on Tuesday!
Cheers,
Kelsy

No comments: