Monday, July 30, 2007

Christine & Danny- July 25th 2007

Christine and Danny were married this past Wednesday on the beautiful island of Maui in Hawaii. I had the delightful job of accompanying them to Hawaii to photograph the amazing day. What a GREAT time! The ceremony was right on the beach, the a backdrop of lava rocks....the waves crashing up. Yup, you really can't get more romantic then that. Their reception was outdoors at a magnificent restaurant overlooking a golf course, and of course, the ocean. Fresh seafood topped off the evening...I might not ever be able to shrimp again...it was sooo good I don't want lose that memory :) Maui was so awesome, I completely enjoyed myself and was very happy to be apart of your special day!
Here are a few of my favourites...there are quite a few......
Cheers!


The rings
Getting ready

Picking out the perfect flower for her hair

Now getting the flower in her hair was a completely different story. Just a bit tricky



The Ceremony...I don't think there was a dry eye on the beach.










First kiss!


After their first kiss, Christine and Danny embraced for the longest hug. It was one of the most romantic things I have ever seen at a wedding. The look in their eyes after was pure love.



The super fun BP running down the beach!

Cute Feet on the beach....



The girls


The guys

This is the guys running and jumping in the ocean...much to the dismay of Christine and the girls...guess they were done with photos!



While I was shooting the photo I got stung by an island bee who makes it's nest in the sand. Christine had to pull the stinger out of me!



The Seawatch, where the reception was held, just beautiful!

No comments: