Friday, July 20, 2007

Busy, busy, busy....

Well, I'm off again! This next week should be a bit crazy (crazy good.. actually crazy really good!). Tomorrow is Karen & Aaron's wedding in St. Albert, which I am quite excited for! They are so sweet and alot of fun so it should be a great day. Then I'm off to Maui to photograph the extremely awesome Christine and Danny's tropical wedding! Be prepared to see lots of images next week of the beach ceremony. Yay! As a added bonus, another couple, Cathy & Ken, whose wedding I'm photographing August 18th, are also going to be in Hawaii...so beach engagement session! How fun will that be? I get back in to Edmonton early morning Friday, giving me enough time to prepare for Kelly and Rene's wedding in Beaumont & Calmar area. I'm so lucky to three awesome couples weddings in one week!! So it is going to be a incredibly fun ( and busy!!) next seven days.



I will attempt to check my email on a regular basis next week and I look forward to posting images as soon as humanly possible.

"Where so ever you go, go with all your heart"

Cheers,

Kelsy

No comments: