Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Kelly & Rene-July 28 2007

Kelly and Rene, Kelly & Rene....how do I even start? This day was amazing. I knew it was going an emotional (=awesome) day from the moment I cried at Kelly's house. Yes, it was ridiculous, but Rene's letter to Kelly was so cute. The ceremony was also beautiful and I like the fact the Kelly gave all her guests fans to help beat the +30C heat. We had a great time with the bridal party after the ceremony, hanging out at both Kelly's and Rene's acreages outside the city. The reception was in Calmar, and the Legion was decorated amazingly with the most unbelievable dessert table I have ever seen. The speeches and first dance brought a couple more tears to my eyes (everything was just so perfect) but the most romantic part of the evening was when the DJ brought everyone outside for a slow dance under the full moon to the waltz 'Moonlight Serenade'. And then to top it off...fireworks just happened to appear in the distance. Can you believe that? What a unforgettable evening.

My other favourite part was all the hugs I got from the bride & groom...never been hugged so much and I got to admit, it was really sweet!


Here are a few images of the day..... See you can figure out which celebrity Rene looks like...splitting image....










Just a guess...But I think they are pretty darn happy!
The convertible they rented for the day, just driving out to the acreage.






Lots of great laughs at the reception...They gave out fortune cookies for their favours. Really funny ones.....like the one Kelly got "I hope you got that outfit on sale"...hhmmmm., I really don't think she did! Mine said "You are confident, talented and beautiful. Everyone thinks you are a fruitcake". Well, at least I am confident! Every one's fortunes were so funny and random!


Look at Kelly's great Asian-inspired decorating. She turned a normal hall into a gorgeous reception.

Kelly and her dad, what a special moment.
CRAZY party!
The dance outside with the amazing full moon.

Cheers guys! Have a great honeymoon in Bali!



Okay, answer to the celebrity question:

No comments: