Monday, August 10, 2009

Kristin & David- August 2 2009

Kristin and David were meant to find each other. It is so obvious when they're together the rest of the world stands still. I loved watching them throughout the day....Dave kept stealing glancing at his beautiful Bride and Kristin was absolutely glowing. It was wonderful to be a part of so much love. I wish you both a lifetime of happiness.

I hope you are having lots of fun in Maui...I'm jealous!

Hugs,

Kelsy


Kristin and Dave decided to meet before the ceremony since they wanted to have the ceremony in the early evening, right before the Reception. We had the two of them meet on a tree lined path in the Ravine. They knew it would be emotional, and it was. It was perfect that they could embrace and talk without the added pressure seeing each other for the first time walking down the isle for the ceremony. I would recommend this option for anyone a little nervous of that first glance. They couldn't stop kissing and looking into each others eyes. Dave must have said a million times how Beautiful Kristin looked...and he was right!




One of the sweetest ceremonies ever. Kristin's bridesmaid read "Guess how much I Love You" for the ceremony reading. I bawled my eyes out, it is such a sweet children's book with so much special meaning. Then, at the end of their vows to each other they both said "I love you to the moon and back" a line from the book...I was a puddle. Can you not just feel the warmth in their eyes?
So many cute purple details! Behind the Scenes Events was in charge of throwing this party!

In case you couldn't feel the love oozing out the other images, one last dancing picture. It was like they were the only ones in the room.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow absolutely stunning you two! Brings me back to your beautiful wedding day and how perfect it was. Just awesome! Congrats again :)