Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Jacqui & Steve- August 22 2009

Jacqui and Steve were married at the Downtown Westin Hotel followed immediately by a reception full of laughs and a few tears. We met before the ceremony to take our formal pictures and hang out with the Bridal Party while walking around downtown wedding. This was my second wedding in a row with a swollen eye (See Angelika & Seb's esession post below for details) but thankfully it opened up a bit as the day went on. Not terribly attractive, but it worked! They were very sweet about it and I didn't get a single joke made at my expense (that I know of, lol). Jennifer from Jennifer Bergman Weddings had the reception running down to the minute. It was awesome having a schedule so well kept! The dance started at 9pm ON THE DOT. I was super impressed :) Totally recommend her.

The day went by quickly and smoothly. Thanks so much for including me. I hope you have fun in Europe..I can't remember all the awesome places you are going over the next month but I know it will amazing!

Lots of love,
Kelsy








Kelsy Nielson, Edmonton Wedding Photography

1 comment:

JBWeddings said...

Stunning portraits! Can't wait to see the rest. Great working with you Kelsy!