Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Angelika & Sebastian- esession

Well, this was a session for books... Angelika & Sebastian are a great couple who are a ton of fun and totally in love. Angelika's mom is portrait photographer here in the city, so she is no stranger to the camera. We started out in front of a cool old building in a field, I'm happily beginning to set to shoot when Sebastian says "I think that's a Wasp's nest" pointing to pile of junk next to him. I bent down for a closer look and immediately got a wasp caught under my glasses and got stung (bitten?) right on the eyelid. Honestly, what are the chances? We booted out of there pretty quick but since I have probably been stung 20+ times in my life (hazard of being a free-spirited kid growing up on a acreage) I really wasn't worried about it. I just breathed through the pain and again tried to begin the shoot. We ended up having some fun trekking across some fields despite my eyelid throbbing a bit :)


Thanks for not laughing at me as I did my "get-the-wasp-out-of-my-glasses-dance", you guys were awesome!


Looking forward to your October wedding!

Cheers,
Kelsy





2 comments:

Angelika said...

Yay!!! Thank you for the awesome session minus the wasp bite!!!

Anonymous said...

My eyeball is throbbing just reading your post. lol!