Sunday, October 26, 2008

My little Buddy Grayson

Grayson is the new son of my good friends Sarah & Dean, who you were introduced to earlier when I photographed their Maternity session. He was born on September 20th and I was lucky enough to meet him & take some pictures in the hospital the day after he was born. Then Sarah came over last week and we did some 4 week pictures of the sweet little guy. He is absolutely adorable and just a completely content little guy. I didn't think he had changed too much in 4 weeks till I compared some of the shots... he is growing like a weed! It is hard to notice changes until you see photographs side by side. He is definitely bigger, has more (blonder) hair, is less wrinkly :), and more alert. I just want to snuggle him!

Here's to 8 week pictures, and 12 week, and 16 week....that's what happens when you have a childless photographer as a friend!

Miss him already,

Kelsy


Grayson in the hospital one day old, just checking out his new world.



Those tiny wrinkly newborn feet :)


Big Yawn! Those first 24 hours must be exhausting!



At my house last week, 4 weeks old. Quite Contemplative.


Look at those baby blues! Just relaxing
Little naked guy. I think that's his surprised face.... wondering what in the world is going on. But he loved being naked, that's for sure. Just quite a challenge keeping those legs together, lol.
There are so many fun ones I can't wait to share with you both. See you in Decemeber!

No comments: