Monday, October 6, 2008

Gabriela & Domenico - eSession

Gabby & Dom are married next May and I'm already excited to be photographing their wedding day. I had met this couple at Gabby's brother Marco's Wedding a couple years back and ran into them again at Vince and Connie's' wedding last fall. So I was really happy to be photographing another couple from this fantastic group of people. They are an awesome and beautiful couple who share my love of the Oilers :) and we were happily able to talk Oil for quite a while. I am pretty sure the Jerseys' are coming out on their wedding day....and I couldn't be happier for it! Enjoy some quick pics from our evening. I had a really hard time narrowing them down and can't wait for you both see the rest.

Your Friend,

Kelsy







4 comments:

Natasha said...

These pictures are awesome, I love the location. What a gorgeous couple!!!

Wil Photography said...

I love the black and white one!

Stella said...

Gabriela as always you look gorgeous and Domenico you don't look too shabby yourself! You guys are a beautiful couple and deserve all the best!

Can't wait for that special day
and what a PARTY it will be!!

Stella said...

As always Gabriela you look gorgeous - Domenico you don't look so bad yourself. Great location. Can't wait for that special day!! What a PARTY it will be!!