Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

I have a lot to be grateful for and I wanted to share my gratitude with all of you. While I am thankful for all my blessings on a daily basis, Thanksgiving gives us another opportunity to think about how amazing life really is. I have blessed with a wonderful husband and a beautiful family, including more nieces and nephews then I can count on both hands. They are a great inspiration and the loves of my life. I have a wonderful business that I love operating and I am lucky enough to have the greatest clients in the world. Nothing would be possible without all my couples, and their trust in me. We have also been blessed with a new (to us) home in Terwillegar Towne and we love living in such a sweet community. We are also blessed with great friends, good health, a free country to live in, the opportunity to speak our minds, an abundance of food, lots of warm clothes, the ability to dance around the house in our pajamas, and the opportunity to have laughter that fills our home. There are also so many little things we often overlook. Today I am so thankful for every blessing I have been given and I'm trying to not take a single day for granted. Being here is a gift and so quickly everything can change.

So today, do me a favour and count your many blessings. Then, adore your spouse a little bit more, call your Mom and tell her you love her, hug your kids a little bit longer... then take more pictures, be a bit goofy, watch the sunset, eat dessert first, turn up your favourite song & dance in your kitchen as a family, and remember to live everyday to its fullest.

With Love,

Kelsy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ahh Kels that made me cry! I love you and one thing I'm thankful for is a wonderful friend like you!