Monday, October 20, 2008

Kristine & Nolan- October 18 2008

Kristine and Nolan were my last wedding of 2008, and all I can say is Wow! What a great day! An amazing couple both with great families and a day filled lots of love, you couldn't ask for more. The wedding ceremony was in a gorgeous old church, Robertson-Wesley United, follow by chilly outdoor portraits in the river valley. We narrowly missed being poured upon, but got really pretty clouds the moments before. Their reception was held at The Faculty Club, and I need to admit that I haven't laughed that hard in a long time. The speeches were heartfelt and hilarious, and your entire reception was there to support you & love you. And of course, the night ended with just a great party...the way a reception is meant to be. I was even a little sad to leave as your (crazy, in a great way) DJ pumped out the 80's hits :) I am sure the rest of the night was just as good as the beginning.....

Nolan, never stop complimenting Kristine's toes.
Kristine, never stop adoring him for doing so.

You guys just make me smile :)



With love,

Kelsy











3 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Congratulations" BEATYFUL...
SALUDOS...

Always a Duluth Girl at heart! said...

These are beautiful pictures!! Fall is such an awesome time to celebrate marriage!!

Anonymous said...

Nolan and I couldn't be happier with your work Kelsy (and Kelly too... you guys were a ton of fun to work with). We can't wait to see the rest of our day! Thanks so much for being our wedding photographer!