Thursday, April 9, 2009

Quote of the Week



Nothing is more beautiful than
the love that has weathered
the storms of life.
- Jerome K. Jerome





Okay, so this image deserves an explanation....
It was taken 'sneakily' with my point and shoot camera in Punta Cana a couple of years ago. This couple had matching suits for every day of the week. I can only hope this is Tim and I in 40 years (minus the speedo thong!). Any couple that wears matching swim wear is obviously beautifully in love :)


Wising I was on the beach too,


Kelsy


3 comments:

cristy cross said...

oooohhhhh mmmyyyy gooooooddddnnnneeesssss!!!!!!!
Wow!! I don't think my husband will EVER EVER wear a speedo, much less a thong speedo.
This is hilarious!!

Oler Family said...

Maybe you can have matching track suits instead...just a thought!

Anonymous said...

I love this! beautiful, thank you!!