Friday, April 3, 2009

More exciting news

A couple of weeks before I left for Santa Fe I received a wonderful notice in the mail from the Professional Photographers of Canada. I have been awarded my Craftsman of Photographic Arts, also know as my CPA. This award is earned through points awarded in competitions, education within the industry and involvement within the PPOC. I am pleased to be awarded this prestigious title. What makes it more special is that at my age of 25 years old I am one of the youngest professional photographers in Canada to EVER receive this award. So that is kinda exciting!

Anyway, I'm off for my beautiful sister Natalie's milestone 40th Birthday this weekend. We are taking a Banff weekend to celebrate getting older, wiser and more awesome....and she still looks about 22 so all the more reason to celebrate!

Have a great weekend,

Kelsy

5 comments:

Wil said...

Congrats Kelsy! well deserved award :)

Unknown said...

Congratulations! You're amazing!

Michele said...

FIrst off, congratulations! Your work speaks for itself, and it's obvious you deserve it!

You have a new blog stalker...I love your style; the emotion your images evoke is one I'm constantly striving for. Keep them coming.....can't wait for wedding season to start again so I can see more:)

kp said...

Congratulations Kelsy that is awesome!!!!!

Oler Family said...

Congratulations Kelsy! You deserve it!