Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Tracy & Willie- March 21 2009

Tracy & Will were married last weekend in a beautiful Camrose Wedding. The ceremony was at St. Xavier Parish and the reception was at the Norsemen Inn. Tracy decorated the Norseman like she was a professional wedding coordinator! I was super impressed and I won't be surprised if she sets up shop with all her awesome ideas and budget-saving skills. I'm sure her phone will be ringing off the hook. One of my favourite ideas was in the center of the room: a beautiful tribute to the parents and grandparents... complete with pictures of the six happy couples on their wedding days. It was incredible to see love standing the test of time and I am sure what such amazing examples in your life that you both are going to be together forever. The love that you share is so real and precious....and Will, you are pretty lucky Tracy saw through all that hair to see the amazing guy you are.


Thanks for sharing your day with me. I loved seeing how you both looked at each other it made my heart melt again and again.


Congrats on your little piece of heaven....

Be Blessed,

Kelsy




























1 comment:

willandtrace said...

Hi Kelsy! Viewing you from warm Mexico! Loving the pictures in the snow... thanks for making braving the cold sooooo worth every second! Looking forward to seeing you next week!