Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Blend Workshop




The day before I left for Santa Fe, Tim and I went out to our favourite Chinese Restaurant, Chan can Wok and when we finished our meal I was presented with perfect fortune. "Travelling to the South will bring you unexpected happiness." And it sure did! I had a wonderful week of learning from the best of the best and meeting other "blendees" like myself from all over the world.

The experience was Incredible. Thought provoking. Awe-Inspiring. I wish I could actually describe the experience better, but words couldn't do it justice. However, I can share one thing I learned....

You are of Infinite Worth.

You are unique, you are blessed and you are adored. I still can't believe it is my job to photograph the beauty and happiness of my you, my amazing clients, in love. It is just inspiring to be in the presence of those in love and I can't believe how blessed I am to have so much love in my "workplace". It is truly an honour and I promise to try to do your inner and outer beauty justice by creating images of how gorgeous you are and the love you share.

So to my new friends Jesh, Jose, Nate & Jaclyn, Tamara.... thank you for sharing so much of yourselves with me this past week. You are all beautiful people, inside and out.... Amazing people and amazing photographers. My heart and mind were stretched past their limits and my love for our industry grew a million times. Thank you again.

To my new Blendee friends, it was awesome to meet you all and to learn from everyone of you. I can't wait to see where our journeys take us.

Lots and lots of Love,

Kelsy

I had the opportunity to do a very small amount of shooting (and I mean small... we were each given 5 minutes with our brillant models). Here are a couple of images from my fast-forward shoot:







No comments: