Sunday, March 22, 2009

Santa Fe, Here I come!

Hi Everyone!

I am going to be out of the office from Monday March 23 till Tuesday March 31st 2009 on a amazing workshop presented by some of the best photographers in our industry. I am incredibly excited to be spending the next week learning from the likes of Jose Villa, The Image is Found and Jesh de Rox.

However, since I fly out early tomorrow morning I haven't been able to post images from my lovely wedding yesterday and my adorable esession this weekend. So, if you hang tight, I will be a blogging a ton on my return. Thanks for your patience! Also, please give me some extra time with emails and phone calls, as I am out of the office and not sure how much time I will have for the business stuff in the next week :)

Look forward to sharing my adventures with you all soon!

Hugs,

Kelsy

PS. I received an excited phone call from a newly engaged bride-to-be planning her wedding to take place right before her fiancee leaves for Afghanistan. I would love to be a part of her day, but I couldn't quite catch the number you left. Please give me a another ring or email, since I really don't want you to think I am ignoring you :( Talk soon!

No comments: