Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Leanne & Maurice- esession

Last Week I had the opportunity to photograph Leanne and Maurice, a couple of the sweetest people ever! Even though poor Maurice was battling a head cold he didn't once act like he didn't want to be snuggling his lovely fiance. We had a beautiful afternoon hanging out downtown in the crisp March air. I enjoyed hearing about their lives and their puppy, but most of all I enjoyed seeing the two of them truly enjoy spending the afternoon out in the cold together :)


See you in May for your Big Day!

Cheers,

Kelsy



















4 comments:

kp said...

Kelsy these are beautiful!!!!!!

emily griffith said...

Very nice, very nice! Way to go!

Anonymous said...

Kelsy, these are gorgeous! WOW! Thank you so much. Maurice and I are thrilled to also have you photograph our big day in May. Can't wait!

Erik Hornung said...

Hi Kelsey, just doing some blog surfing and thought I would leave a comment here letting you know how impressed I am with your work. Excellent stuff! Very inspiring!