Friday, September 5, 2008

Michelle & Adam- eSession

Adam & Michelle are getting married May long weekend in Canmore days after they graduate from medical & dental school.... 2 other good reasons to throw a party :) I have known Adam for a very long time, he is one of my husbands' best friends and was a part of our wedding in Mexico. I've gotten to know Michelle a bit over the last year and was excited to spend more time with them as their photographer. Michelle decided because the wedding images would be in the mountains, it would be nice to have the engagements on the prairies. When I called to talk about the style of the portraits, she asked for a "romantic feel" while I heard Adam gagging in the background. Awesome, I thought, this is going to be painful. But, unknown to me, Adam has the sweetest romantic side. I was amazed by their connection and the way every glance seemed to hold a secret. It was wonderful to see a new side of a great friend and I am looking so forward to your wedding and spending more time with you both.



Thanks for your trust in me and your showing your love to the camera. It really brought a smile to my face.



Love & hugs from your friend,


Kelsy


















2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great Job Kelsy. There are so many great images here. And congratulations Adam. Super happy for you!

Anonymous said...

Kelsy, these are fabulous! I love the light!