Thursday, September 4, 2008

Fun new website

I recently found out about Wedding Wire, a great new networking wedding site. This interactive planning site has lots of great ideas, great vendors and free personal wedding websites. You can also make up a budget for your wedding and see what wedding events are happening in our area. This website also has a section to read reviews from actual previous brides who have used a service....which I think is a GREAT idea. I am a HUGE fan of trip advisor, and use it every time I book a hotel or holiday.... impartial reviews to ensure that you get the best service for your budget. I am so glad this idea has come to the wedding world. Go check it out!

As well, if I have already shot your wedding, I would love if you could write a short review of your experience to share with other brides-to-be. It's quick and anonymous. Thanks for your helping others who are considering booking.

Hope you're all having a great Thursday :)

Kelsy

Here's the link......

No comments: