Monday, September 29, 2008

Chan/Mah Family

I got the fantastic opportunity to photograph little Ella, Wing & Patrick yesterday and had such an enjoyable time shooting my first 2 year old! They are an adorable family and I loooooved spending time with them. I wanted to take Ella home after running around in the leaves and having various treats with her. I gave Ella her first lollipop (yes, I am not beneath bribing children) and it was hilarious to see her reaction :) One thing I did learn about 2 year olds is they will pretty much do whatever they want...so any ideas of images I wanted to create went out the window and we worked on Ella-time....which was perfect!

Thanks for spending a Sunday afternoon with me, I really enjoyed hanging with you all!

Cheers,

Kelsy












4 comments:

Premee said...

These are so gorgeous!! I especially love the movement in the last one, where Pat is chasing Ella. I could see that at a wedding photo - maybe the father-in-law chasing the groom or something like that. Well done!

Fine Arts Council - Music Representative said...

Great pictures! Ella is soooooo beautiful....I guess it's because she's got good genes!
Lucky her!

Anonymous said...

What a cute family! I love the lollipop picture!

Michelle

Anonymous said...

Can't imagine Ella is two years old already! Nice pictures, especially the lollipop picture.