Monday, July 21, 2008

Melanie & Jared- Esession

Melanie and Jared are getting married this August at Hastings Lake. Last night we headed out to the Devon area to photograph this adventurous couple. Just hear their honeymoon plans: spelunking, snorkeling, sleeping in a cave in Belize, going to archaeological sites in Guatemala, spending a few nights in a tree house in the jungle..... wow! Sounds like a ton of fun. I enjoy spending time with this couple and their laid-back attitude. Case-in-point, Jared ordered a Coke at DQ where we were meeting and it came back a Cone, but, hey, no big deal. lol. That set the tone for a wonderful evening of climbing through barbwire, hiking through thistles and jumping over trenches. Thanks for showing me your relaxed side, I will always take advantage of it :)

Can't wait to share in your wedding day.

Cheers,


Kelsy









12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amazing job on this session Kelsy, I love each and every one of these images and the emotions they show.

Anonymous said...

I have to agree with Shaun, one of your best. I am inspired by the beauty in each of these images.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures Kelsy, you made it is for us to remain relaxed, and it made for an enjoyable evening. Still trying to decide which is my favorite!!
Jared

Anonymous said...

The pictures look gorgeous! I love the first one best. - Candice

Melanie said...

Kelsy, I love them all and can't wait to see the rest of them. You truly are an amazing photographer!!

Anonymous said...

Wow Kelsy

These pictures are gorgeous!!! I knew Melaine was beautiful but who knew you could make Jared look so hansome. The last three pictures are my favorite. Hard to decide!!! Once again beautiful pictures Kelsy!
Pam

Anonymous said...

the photos look beautiful, great choice in locations!
Sammy

Anonymous said...

These pictures are amazing. The two of you look so much in love. I can see the admiration captured in both your eyes. All the best.

Kirsten

Anonymous said...

what beautiful pictures!!!!!!!!jared you look hot lol

Anonymous said...

love is beautiful!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Nice interplay of light and asymmetrical posing.

Great casual shots showing the intimacy and trust!

Everything looks fabulous.

Anonymous said...

These are excellent shots of the Bride and Groom!

I really like the one with the sun over Melanies knees-big strong Jared carrying her in his arms.

I look forward to more creative shots like this on the wedding day.

Congrats and great pix!

David