Monday, July 21, 2008

Audrey & Peter- July 19th 2008

Audrey & Peter were married at St. Mary & St. Mark's Coptic Orthodox Church, and were wed in the Ancient Coptic Language of Egypt, which actually dates back at least 5000 years. It was beautiful and fascinating, being my first Egyptian wedding. I loved the unique traditional ceremony. Afterwards we headed out to the Beaumont area to incorporate some Alberta scenery into this multi-cultural day. The reception was held at the Fairmont Hotel MacDonald, complete with a great crowd from all corners of the earth. I couldn't believe the multitude of people from, well, everywhere! I also loved the the bride belly-dancing, she was fantastic! I left just as the party was going crazy, so I sure you both had a extremely enjoyable evening.

Thanks for a great day and for trusting me and my crazy locations :)

Enjoy your life new life together in London,

Kelsy











3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the first one. It looks like a painting. Great work!

Anonymous said...

Another great session Kelsy, I love the locations and most of all the couple looks great and in love. Well done.

Anonymous said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE this grouping of photographs. Such a beautiful couple made even moreso with your sense of what is striking in a photo; it is such creative work and incredible use of your location. Kelsy, I can't say enough about how talented you are. Stunning.