Monday, July 7, 2008

Alicia & Cody- July 5 2008

I ventured up to St. Paul, Alberta again this weekend for the wonderful wedding of Alicia & Cody. A beautiful day of rain, sun, clouds, heat, wind.... the weather was a little unpredictable but everyone was eager to do whatever it took. Alicia even climbed thistley hills in heels. I was completely impressed :) The reception was done up amazingly and everyone received the cutest goalie shaped chocolates (based on Cody's profession). Priceless. The speeches were all tearjerkers for sure... I also didn't realize that Hockey players were so sensitive. :) It was beautiful to see Alicia and Cody's love for each other and the close connection they have with their families and friends.



You two are so perfect together. Thank you for allowing me to witness such true love.



Be blessed,


Kelsy












3 comments:

kp said...

Kelsy these are beautiful images! Awesome job!

Anonymous said...

Kelsy I love them all!! I cant wait to see the rest!:)

Anonymous said...

WOW, these are beautiful!!! Love them all :)