Monday, July 20, 2009

I'm in love...

Tim and I recently had a Beloved Session with Photographer Jesh De Rox. He just posted some of his favourites on his Blog and I simply had to share them with you. I'm not used to being on the other side of the camera and the experience was wonderful. I really felt like he captured "us" and isn't that the whole purpose of photography? Love is an amazing emotion that deserves to photographed far after your wedding day. I love Tim million times more then I did on our wedding (not that I realized that this was even possible) and it is a absolute pleasure to have that love documented again.

Please check out Jesh's Blog .

Lots of Love,
Kelsy

4 comments:

Unknown said...

love them. they look absolutely amazing :)

Anonymous said...

I too had no idea how i could love my husband more today then yesterday.Love is the best feeling ever.

Your images of the two of you are just inspiring.

keep loving
a

Leah said...

Those pictures are absolutley beautiful! You are so gorgeous. Thanks for sharing those with us!
Leah Darby, (Andrew's wife!)

d d p h o t o g r a p h y said...

Amazing...Truly!