Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Erin & Shane- esession

Erin and Shane are getting married next year in Invermere at (one of my husbands favourite gold clubs) Eagle Ranch and I am lucky enough to join them on their day! Erin and Shane live in Maryland and found me through the nifty site Wedding Wire. They were up in Alberta for the weekend before making their way out to BC and we were lucky enough to find a time to meet up for the first time. I liked them immediately and found their love for each other so endearing. They are some of the coolest people I ever met too: Shane works for NASA designing space suits!! I was absolutely fascinated by this fact and bothered him with a million and one questions! So cool.

Thanks for sharing your evening with me. Erin said it best when she remarked how wonderful it is to just enjoy nature and it's beauty for a whole evening. I wholeheartedly agree. How amazing is my job? Always surrounded by beautiful surroundings and amazing people.

Cheers,

Kelsy



3 comments:

Bonnie said...

Beautiful pictures as usual :) I have a new favorite, everytime I read your blog!

Unknown said...

Kelsy, we love our photos! Thank you SO much. We really enjoyed getting to know you. Shane and I loved spending a night appreciating nature and each other! We can't wait until next year :)

d d p h o t o g r a p h y said...

you are so beyond talented...and so inspiring :)