Friday, July 17, 2009

Courtenay & Trevor- esession

Courtenay & Trevor are getting married this August at the Winspear Centre. I have to say I am very excited for this one! The details sound amazing (and I'm all about the details!) Jolyn from Nuance Occasions is helping them plan, so I know it is going to be great :) I really enjoyed hanging out with these two. We share a lot in common, including a LOVE for travelling. We shared stories all night while trying to beat the mosquitoes. Unfortunately, even with tons of spray and I am still completely welted...and I'm sure you're both too. Good thing the images are worth it.

See you soon,

Kelsy














4 comments:

Ajit Singh said...

Awesome work! I love it! You are kicking some booty girl!

Unknown said...

Kelsy, I love them all and I can't wait to see the rest!

Jolyn @ Nuance Occasions said...

As usual, incredible work Kelsy, you captured their love perfectly - can't wait to have you shoot their wedding day!!

Jolyn @ NuanceOccasions.com

Kelly MacKay Photographer said...

So perfect. Lovely location and couple.