Friday, June 20, 2008

Sarah & Aaron- Urban Esession

Sarah & Aaron are tying the knot this September here in Edmonton. I enjoyed meeting them downtown and getting to know them a little bit better. Aaron made me laugh a lot and made Sarah laugh even more by knowing all the quirky tricks. They were funny and cute but also had a great connection that you could sense immediately. Sarah & Aaron, you were super fun to hang out with and I can't wait to see the shenanigans that go down at your fall wedding.

Thanks for braving the east side with me...I wouldn't have done it alone.

Cheers,
Kelsy












15 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful work, Kelsy

Anonymous said...

I just LOVE these photos of us! I can't wait to see the rest this week. Such and amazing job!

Robin said...

Wow, what a good lookin' couple!

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure what this says about me, but I like the voyeuristic shots more, the ones where it's natural and you aren't looking at the camera.

Donch

Mary Barone said...

Nice work, very urban chic.
I love the last picture.

Anonymous said...

amazing photos...

Anonymous said...

They are very nice pictures aren't they? I like the last one the most as well.


Aaron

Anonymous said...

I like the one where you guys are standing by the graffiti covered brick wall. The "One Way" sign makes it look like Sarah has only one way to go...and that's to Aaron.

Awwwww....

Anonymous said...

I Love that these pictures aren't in the traditional "poses" that are oh so boring! These are definately art!

loree said...

I love that these pictures are not the traditional "poses" of most wedding pictures. This is so interesting and art in itself. I can hardly wait to see the wedding day pics!

Anonymous said...

The pix are great! Real creativity.
Just give her any setting and she'll come up with an artistic pose. You've got a winner! OH yes--
-- the subjects are beautiful too!
Ken and Marlyn.

Anonymous said...

Awesome photos! They look incredible.

Anonymous said...

beautiful! striking...what more can i say...these photos are amazing!

Anonymous said...

Great Job!! The pictures are amazing!!

Anonymous said...

Kelsey rocked it again! Aaron & Sarah...you look awesome. Can't wait to see your wedding album!