Thursday, June 5, 2008

Lindsey & Jordan- Engagement Session

Last night I called Lindsey and Jordan to rebook their Esession because of the downpour out my south side window. When I asked Jordan what day he wanted to re-scedule for he said "tonight"..... soooooo to make a long story short we decided to shoot in the downtown and hope for the best!

We met in a parking lot and I had to get a shot of the looming clouds... this isn't crazy photoshopped- yes it was that dark! Too bad I couldn't get a lighting blot or two in the shot! At this point I'm wondering what I signed up for....



The heavens opened and we ran for cover. Notice the small amount of cover for Lindsey and Jordan...the rain was falling all around them (which included me)


So after trying to hide from the thunderstorm, we decided to embrace it. Yes, they were drenched in seconds & no, they didn't care at all.

So after we were all soaked, we ended up having some really good laughs!





Read into the above that what you may...after seeing how Jordan teased Lindsey all night I think she wonders what she is getting herself into! lol. Just kidding, they are a great pair!


The rain left a refreshing sense of beauty to an otherwise simple space.

And of course a lovely reflection into the 3 inches of rain we received in less the 30minutes. Our timing couldn't have been worse! It started to clear up and by then we were soaked! Too funny.

Thanks for sharing the rain with me, quite a fun experience to say the least!

Cheers,

Kelsy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

looks like a crazy fun shoot!!!