Tuesday, November 20, 2007

KNP 's Christmas Challenge

Well, it's that season again! The season of giving. And this year I've decided it's time for a little project :) I have been so blessed in 2007 with great clients and lots of love, so I believe it is time to give back. And guess what? I've seen you all overwhelmed with emotion, full of love and gratitude for all the amazing things in your lives too (that a bonus of photographing receptions, I know you all have HUGE hearts) so I know you are all extra ready to give back too.

So here is the plan. We are having a fantastic Toy Drive for Santa's Anonymous. Please bring by your new, unwrapped toys for all those that need help to feel jolly this Christmas.

Here is the best part : for every toy you bring by, my gift to you is a 8x10 print of your choice. That's a value of $50 each! So you could get a bunch of friends, co-workers or family members to help you ...and voila! your home is filled with wedding and engagement pictures and all your family can finally get the beautiful prints they've been begging you for:)

I am hoping to be extremely busy printing 8x10's these next 35 days......

So here's hoping you all get started dropping off wonderful toys :) I have already got a pile started and there is lots of room for yours!

Love,
Kelsy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.