Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Christmas Challenge Update

Hi Everyone!

Well, just as I expected, my living room is being taken over by toys! We have surpassed the 60-toy mark and I am still receiving calls about drop-offs. Yay to all of you!

The deadline for dropping off toys is December 11. If you are still thinking about dropping off toys, here is some things Santa's Anonymous is in need of:

Games, soccer balls, crafts or costume jewelry for girls. BOOKS, Books, Books, especially chapter books and early readers are so important. Also activity books, brain teasers, coloured pencils, crayons, and colouring books. As well, 0-2 year toys and 10-12 year toys.

Please give me call (231.1899) if you have any questions or would like to set up a time to drop gifts off. You can drop off presents even if I haven't shot your wedding yet as we can put as a 8x10 credit :)

Hope you are all enjoying the snow!

Kelsy

No comments: