Tuesday, September 22, 2009

The most amazing picture ever taken....

Summer is always a busy time as wedding photographer. Between the weddings and the esessions and all the excitement of the in betweens, things get a bit chaotic around here. However, I always feel incredibly blessed to be able to do what I do and enjoy my job so much. I really am grateful to spend my time with such wonderful people and surround myself with an abundance of love on a everyday basis. And now it turns out we are just adding a *little* more love to our equation.

Yes, that's right....We are expecting our first baby in January. We are getting ready to have our world shifted upside down by a tiny addition. Although the pregnancy is taking up a little bit extra of my time and sucking out a little bit of my energy, it is a fantastic blessing and we are getting incredibly excited to have a new miss or mister join us in our household.


A blog post wouldn't be complete without a picture. Right now I'm over 21 weeks into my pregnancy and have an ultrasound picture taken yesterday to share with you all. You can see it's little hand up by it's face waving to the all blog readers:


The new baby will change things up a little for next year- I'm only taking a more limited amount of weddings for the new year and I'm hoping to start photographing a few more babies myself :) (But more on that later) Right now I'm not sure of maternity leave or anything like that, but I do know that I'll try to get as much done as I can this fall to keep the months after the little ones arrival as quiet as realistically possible. Keeping my mind open to the new experience....
Lots of love,
Kelsy

7 comments:

Carmen M said...

Congratulations!!

Will & Trace said...

Congrats Kelsy! The best to You and Tim! Can't wait to see more pictures!

Karie McLain said...

Kels- I am so happy for you and all of the blessings you are about to endure. It is the most rewarding job ever ... being a Mommy :) Congratulations to you 3! I can't wait to meet the little princess (or prince, but I think she's a princess :) Miss ya girl!

Rhea Par said...

Congratulations again, Kelsy! I can't wait to see more pictures here on your blog. He or she is going to be a gorgeous baby.

Anonymous said...

You guys enjoy every little momment. Your child is going to be a very lucky little person with parents like you.

lots of love
a

JBWeddings said...

Congratulations Kelsy!

Unknown said...

Congratulations Kelsy & Tim! Best wishes and I hope the rest of the pregnancy goes well :)