Friday, September 4, 2009

Marisa & Rob- esession

Marisa & Rob are blessed with a great number of things. Beautiful looks, a loving relationship, great senses of humour and lastly, gorgeous light on their engagement session night. I basically live for summer evenings like that one, where the light dances across the field and warmth of the day lingers into sunset. Marisa & Rob were very fun to work with and we had quite a few adventures of our own that night- including being asked by a person (with subjectable clothing and home maintenance issues) to pay her 100.00 to take picture in her nearby field/old buildings. However her language was a lot more colourful. Good thing rural Alberta is filled with dilapidated old buildings and friendlier people who don't mind you spending a little time in their abandoned farms.


I also enjoyed thinking up famous people that Marisa & Rob looked like. I thought up quite a few, only problem was I called poor Rob by another name a couple of times while thinking up these celebrities. It was compliments I assure you :)


Thanks for a great night. Looking forward to your wedding next year.

Cheers
Kelsy



See, the summer light is just yummy.



Uh, yeah, Marisa is this stunning.



I think this is adorable. I couldn't help posting it, I just really couldn't.

12 comments:

Unknown said...

You guys make me sick you're so damn good-looking :)

I love these pictures,they are absolutely gorgeous. I can't wait for the wedding.

Jillian said...

Beautiful lady!! I cant wait to see them all! Did you get some trendy cityscapes ones?

Anonymous said...

Oh my!!!! these are so beautiful!! cant wait to see the rest of them!!

Ana Trutina said...

Marisa you look wonderful, as to my brother - i beg to differ haha jk. Rob looks great -- Congrats you too.

ps. i like the first pic by far - cant wait to see them all.

Anonymous said...

Awwww... I love them all, I can't wait to see them all, and I can't wait to see the wedding pics!!

Lynda said...

You guys look absolutely amazing together!! I can't wait to see the rest of them. Great work Kelsy!!

Dana Trutina said...

You guys are beautiful!!! Love the pictures!!! Can't wait for the wedding!

Anonymous said...

Very, very nice! These turned out amazing...can't wait for the rest...p.s. one hot looking couple!

Andrea Vivanco said...

You guys look Amazing!!!

Roz said...

I love it!
I agree, you make me sick.

Unknown said...

Gorgeous!!!

Erik Hornung Photography said...

Im glad you posted that last image - it's my favorite of the bunch! Nice work as always - love the light!