Thursday, January 15, 2009

New Look, New Name....



I am very excited to launch my brand new website for Kelsy Nielson Photographer. While I loved my old website and logo, I feel this new design reflects my photography style and personality better. It is a little more organic & romantic, which is more encompassing of my style. Along with the new logo, I am launching new organic packaging, eco-friendly stationary and a overall new feeling for my company. As well, an even higher standard of personalized service will come with the new "Kelsy Nielson Photographer" name as I will be limiting my commissions even greater in 2009. While shooting less weddings, I also will be taking a extremely limited amount of "Lifestyle" sessions a year. These family/children/couple sessions will all be shot on location with emphasis on your unique family connections & personality. For 2009, All Lifestyle sessions are $400.00, with a $200.00 print credit. Wedding Coverage will begins at 2900.00, with a'la carte options at your own choosing.

As I go into my 3rd year of business I would like to express gratitude to towards my clients, family and friends for their support. Thank you for your encouragement and love.

The new website is now up and running :) Please check it out here!

Thanks for stopping by & have a great afternoon,

Hugs,

Kelsy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kelsy I love the new look. It is absolutely stunning. I can't wait to see what else you get up to this year, and hopefully we will get to see you again for another lifestyle this year.

Cheers,
N Dewald

Nikole said...

So pretty! I love it. The new website is awesome.