Thursday, January 29, 2009

Andrea & Tim - esession

Andrea & Tim brought me down to their cabin on Pine Lake for their Engagement Session. As I drove near my childhood home of Innisfail in Central Alberta out to Pine Lake I saw things I miss while living in the city : herds of deer, snow swept barren landscapes, huge Alberta skies, coyotes running through fields, and of course the Rocky Mountain backdrop far in the distance. I forgot how much I loved seeing the Mountains everyday. Andrea & Tim still have that luxury living in Red Deer and I envy them for it :) We had a lot of fun playing in the snow and on the ice and enjoyed the warm January breeze. It was wonderful to spend an afternoon outside with them both.

Andrea & Tim you are both so sweet and genuine. I can't wait to photograph your wedding this fall and spend more time with you two.

Lots of Love,

Kelsy
















1 comment:

kp said...

these are great but love #6!!