Monday, December 29, 2008

Natasha & Chris-esession

Natasha and Chris are an adorable newly engaged couple who love the mountains. So, naturally we headed out to Canmore for their esession to enjoy some breathtaking scenery and fresh mountain air....and when I say "fresh" I really actually mean "bone-chilling". However, these two didn't complain about the cold for a second and were up to most of my ideas ( though my snowball fight idea was denied). We walked across picturesque bridges, down forest paths and through snow swept fields. I forgot how much I missed the mountains! Thanks for bringing me south to see a little bit of Alberta's paradise.


Natasha & Chris, you seem just too perfect for each other and your love is infectious. It was so much fun to see you together laughing and smiling like you were the happiest kids in the world. Thanks for rubbing a little of that off on me :)

Cheers
Kelsy












2 comments:

popdada said...

great happiness...you two look so much in love...Chris you’re a great guy!....great photos too!...can you come to New York and make me and the wife look that happy?

kp said...

Kelsy,
These are great!!! Next time you are in the neighbourhood we need to get together!